with the whole posting everyday thing…day 3 and I’ve already missed a day. I woke up and had every intention of writing a post, I even started one, see:
“So in between not going to London and finally getting a job, albeit a seasonal job, I didn’t just sit on the couch and watch TV, ok so I did sit on the couch and watch a lot of TV but that’s not all I did.”
Then I don’t really know what happened but yesterday was just an unproductive day, and I only had one thing on my to do list. Most of the day was lost to the neitherlands that is the internet. I did go to the gym and take a shower, oh and I unloaded the dishwasher. There it wasn’t a completely unproductive day, right?
Today has been more productive than that:
- I finally moved inside the last of my college things that were previously living on the front porch,
- I washed a rug and a set of sheets,
- I ran the dish washer and reloaded it,
- I went to the library, more on that in a soon to come post,
- I finally made it to the post office to send postcards,
- I drove my brother to buy Modern Warfare 3,
- and I wrote this post.