As today is Thanksgiving I thought I would share with you the top things I am thankful for at present. I feel as though I should mention that these are in no particular order.
1) Living in a first world country and having first world problems
2) My parents for the many many things they have given me over the years, like you know life. Special shout out to my mom! I think everyone should remember to thank their mom on their birthday. Also, I need to thank my parents for letting me live at home after graduation.
3) My family for their continuing love and support.
4) My friends for being awesome and for making my life so much more exciting. We’ve had so many once in a lifetime experiences.
5) Presently, I am feeling really thankful for my public library. So many free books! I suppose this ties into number one and the first-world country thing. I could spend a ridiculous number of hours just looking at all the books in our library. I have been able to read so many things, and a lot of stuff I would never have been exposed to if it had not been the library. It’s one of my favorite places.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
P.S. This is my 24th post and it’s the 24th. Sweet!